A photographer needs patience. Waiting for the right moment, the time when the lighting and mood is right, waiting is hard.
I love to take photos of birds. I need to get out into the wild with my telephoto and a tripod. I am looking forward to hiking and exploring this summer… Today is gray and cool. I need patience… one of the hardest things for me is waiting..
“Patience is power. Patience is not an absence of action; rather it is “timing” it waits on the right time to act, for the right principles and in the right way.” ― Fulton J. Sheen
I am in a test right now. Waiting for the Insurance company to approve all the repairs so we can finally clean up after the flood. I cannot wait to get our rooms back to some kind of normal. I have boxes of food all over my kitchen and it is easier to order pizza than it is to cook. ( OK there are benefits.)
Francis Bacon said: “Whoever is out of patience is out of possession of his soul.”
I read that and started to wonder. I know I have been out of control at some points in my life and it is not somewhere I want to return to. I must be patient, with myself and with my world.
- Patience … Please (unruhtransport.wordpress.com)
- Patience and the Happiness we Seek (joyfortoday2012.wordpress.com)
- The Very Worst Lesson (austingilly.wordpress.com)
- Patience – an art? (biosil.wordpress.com)
- Learning the Definition of Patience (collegeramble.wordpress.com)
- Patience (esetipeno.wordpress.com)
- Dear God (cherwith.wordpress.com)
- Patience (yourselfhelppro.wordpress.com)
- Patience (metasteam.blogspot.com)
- Weathering the storm (positivelybranded.wordpress.com)
- Feb. 29-The Promise of a New Day: Patience (mayibe.wordpress.com)
- Love is Patient (livingpursuit.wordpress.com)
- (Im)Patience (thenewtruelies.wordpress.com)