“Bear watching” teaches us how bears interact in nature. We were in the beautiful Pukaskwa National Park of Canada on the shores of Lake Superior. It was in September of 2011. We stopped to photograph a couple of Black Bears.
- Cute and cuddly cubs play hide and seek (dailymail.co.uk)
- “The Bear at Camp,” by Beatrice Rowley (R.H. Grenville) (ceww.wordpress.com)
- Tapping bears (marilyntuck.wordpress.com)
- A Boy and a Bear in a Boat by Dave Shelton (vulpeslibris.wordpress.com)
- Action shots from Oakley (amandabrianphotography.wordpress.com)