A gentle green hillside, bare, treeless, beautiful. I took this photo in the south of Idaho in the summer of 2011. That same summer I travelled to the far north and took another photo of another simple hillside, this time in the Canadian North West Territories.
I love the simplicity of a rainbow. Just water and light, mixing together to show the glorious colours of a rainbow.
A sunset is another display of nature using simple ingredients to paint the sky and in this case, our van.
- Simple Yet Functioning – Weekly Photo Challenge (Simple) (suvesabun.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Callenge: Simple (hotchocolateandbooks.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Simple (somethinsomethin.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge…Simple (nolagirlatheart.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: simple (hugmamma.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Simple (smallhousebiggarden.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Simple (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Simple (mrthekidd.wordpress.com)