Spring blasted into my world today, spun around and left summer in its wake. Last weekend there was ice on the lake here in southern Ontario. Today the temperature reached 26 C. (26 ºC = 78.8 ºF for anyone in the USA )
Early spring crocuses are in bloom. I am not sure how this crazy weather will affect my garden this year. I will take it day by day.
I took a few photos with a macro lens today to celebrate whatever season this is.
- Happy Spring! (starspry.wordpress.com)
- Ten thousand flowers (bogsofohio.wordpress.com)
- Playing Favourites: Spring (atransparentlife.com)
- The Spirit of the Spring (poem 4) (girlmondaypa.wordpress.com)
- Stroll, Linger, Waken. (an Ode-to-Spring poem) (onemoremorning.com)
- thoughts on spring from a lower case poet (communicatingacrossboundariesblog.com)
- The first signs of spring (wcs4.blogspot.com)
- Heralds of Spring (photosbyleonie.wordpress.com)