I don’t usually indulge in food, not often anyway. The challenge came in and I wondered what do I indulge in? I have to say I do indulge in a trip now and then. Last summer, I indulged on an Alaskan Cruise. I went with my two sisters and two of my nieces. We sailed on a rather small cruise ship, the Volendam, with Holland America.
I have posted about parts of the cruise previously, including the rock climbing. The dinner after the rock climbing event was a formal dinner. I shared a room with Jennifer, the youngest in the family. As we dressed in our finery, we indulged in a glass of wine…
With great fanfare, the waiters, complete with bakers hats, marched into the room waiving the napkins in the air. They swooped in and ceremoniously laid a napkin on every lap.
The delicious meal ended with desert, a Baked Alaska. Another grand parade.
The week long trip was a week of indulging. everything from wonderful food to massages and manicures as well as an opportunity to see part of the world that is magnificently beautiful with its glaciers and ice.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (brittenasplund.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge – Indulge (allaboutwordswa.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (katharinetrauger.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: indulge (kaldirimlar.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (joknut.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (mothergrogan.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Indulge (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (smkelly8.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (rutheh.com)