There are seagulls at the Mall. They hang out with the Canada Geese and the Mallard ducks down by the pond. In the summer, there is a fountain, but the pond is frozen now. I am trying to carry my camera with me everywhere as a photographer should, so I parked near the pond to shoot some gulls.
- A wander past Quidi Vidi Lake (seastrandsstudio.com)
- can’t get enough. (onthebright.wordpress.com)
- A day of dips – Shrewsbury, United Kingdom (travelpod.com)
- Woodside NR. Sightings (bennerleybirder.wordpress.com)
- Nature Watch (goerie.com)
- At a Portland garbage station, the ancient art of falconry may solve a modern problem (oregonlive.com)