I love to go barefoot. The feel of the sand between my toes as I walk along a beach, always gives me a sense of freedom. I enjoy being barefoot so much, I took a few pictures looking DOWN at the beach last summer.
I was in Northern Ontario, walking along a beach in Pukaskwa National Park on Lake Superior. Just thinking about it brings a smile to my face and eases my stress.
I remember with delight the feel of the waves swirling around my bare feet. You do too.. and you love it too… don’t you?
I even still picture myself walking at the shore.
I went outside in the snow, BAREFOOT !! It is invigorating.. and very cold. Not quite as relaxing as walking in the sand. Not as relaxing as letting the warm water of summer trickle between my toes.
Even Sidney came to check out why I was walking in the snow without my boots.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: “Down” (annefreemanimages.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (thepetalpusher.me)
- Weekly photo challenge: Down (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Down (passion2read.wordpress.com)
- Poster of the day: Barefoot in Brooklyn (markinthecity.com)