One of my favorite photographers and fellow bloggers, Scott randall, posted an amazing photo of a lion;
you can see it here http://scottseyephotos.wordpress.com/
I thought I should dig up some of my photos from my trip to Kenya. I spent 4 days at the Fig Tree Camp and went on many safaris into the wonderful Masai Mara. Animals were abundant, more than I could ever have imagined. It was the experience of a lifetime. The photos were taken on a point and shoot.. I hope the quality is ok.
- Masai Mara (thetallandtheshortofit.wordpress.com)
- 14 lions in one day – Masai Mara National Reserve, Kenya (travelpod.com)
- The search for the big five continued… (thetallandtheshortofit.wordpress.com)
- TembeaKenya: Masai Mara: Game Drive & Bush Dinner (kamakipepeo.wordpress.com)
- Tembea Kenya: Masai Mara: Balloon Safari (kamakipepeo.wordpress.com)